- Area: 31,000 sqm – 333,684 sq ft
HRO’s commitment to Colombes dates back to 2000 when it conceived Portes de la Défense, European headquarters for Oracle and Shell. HRO’s vision transformed Colombes into the dynamic work/live business district it is today. The city is home to over 20 world-class companies. Colombes benefits from excellent transport links including the T2 tramway and a direct link to the Paris- St. Lazare station.
West Plaza is a continuation of HRO’s successful strategy. It has extraordinary signature exterior and interior architecture, excellent and comprehensive facilities, best environmental practice, innovative technical design and precise energy management coupled with flexible workspace conceived foremost for the tenant.
- 31,000 sqm of office space at the gateway to the La Défense business district situated on the T2 tramway and a direct rail link to Paris-St. Lazare.
- An independent building offering two entrance halls with services including: restaurant, cafeteria/bar, 4 private dining/meeting rooms, auditorium (108 seats), fitness centre and concierge.
- Class-leading architecture and interior design.
- Stunning views of La Défense.
- Optimal building flexibility with large floor plates up to 3,200 sqm.
- 460 parking spaces, electric car recharge points, dedicated underground bicycle parking.
- International HRO quality designed to provide best in class low energy consumption and to minimise environmental impact throughout the entire building lifespan.
- Jacqueline Auriol and Charlebourg tram stops only 400m walking distance
- Direct connection with the La Défense transport hub (RER A, Metro, rail, bus) in 6 minutes.
- Direct link with the Bezons (6 minutes) and the Porte de Versaille tram termini (38 minutes).
- SNCF train station La Garenne-Colombes 400 m from the building.
- Gare Saint-Lazare in 11 minutes, with interconnection with the Paris metro system: Lines 3, 9, 12, 13, 14 and RER E.
- RER A “Nanterre-Université” station directly connected by train from the “La Garenne-Colombes” SNCF train station. Connections with Charles de Gaulle-Étoile (7 minutes), Gare de Lyon (17 minutes) and Saint-Germain-en-Laye (25 minutes).
- Bus: 176, 262, 378, N24.
- 200m from the boulevard Charles de Gaulle, connects directly (5 mins) with the “Boulevard Circulaire” of the La Défense business district.
- 10 minutes from the Paris “Boulevard Périphérique” and Porte Maillot.
- 30 minutes from both major Paris airports.
West Plaza is at the heart of a new economic development zone that is the natural extension of the nearby La Défense business district, the largest in Europe. It is already the home to many renowned international business attracted o by the dynamic created by the T2 tram and the campus-style developments pioneered by HRO.
- A high density of well established companies: Alcatel, Areva, Arkema, Atos, Aviva, Biogaran, Colgate, EDF, Eiffel, EMC², Endel, General Motors, Johnson Controls, Léon Grosse, Oberthur, Oracle, Mapa Spontex, Pepsico, PSA, SFR, Shell, Siemens, Snecma, Société Générale, Sophos, Tetra Pak, Thales, UCB Pharma, Unisys, Vinci…
- The 5th HRO project developed in this new business district.
- Delivered conterminously with new urban infrastructure in the Champs Philippe business district, Place de Belgique, boulevard de la Mission Marchand and boulevard Charles de Gaulle.
- Proximity to La Défense, Europe’s largest business district, with over 1,500 HQ’s of which 15 are in the world top 50 list of largest companies.
- A new 8-storey 31,000 sqm office building designed by Internationale d’Architecture/3AM.
- Two distinct entrance double-height entrance halls.
- Floorplates up to approximately 3,200 sqm, with a capacity 2,214 persons.
- Ideal configuration for either open-space or partitioned office layouts.
- Two linked wings joined by centrally located services, comprising the ground-floor restaurant and the cafeteria and bar on the 1st floor, as well as two pedestrian walkways on the 5th and 7th floors.
- High quality building services: restaurant, bar / cafeteria, 4 salons club, auditorium (108 places), sports club, conciergerie services.
- Best in class environmental certification: HQE « Exceptionnel » (Référentiel 2010), BREEAM « Excellent ».
- 460 parking places in 3 basement levels.
- A specially dimensioned bicycle lift direct to the 1st basement level bicycle park and changing rooms.
- Electricity recharge points for electric cars
- Interior decoration by Alberto Pinto.
West Plaza is certified HQE “Exceptionnel” (Référentiel 2010) and Breeam “Excellent”. A sophisticated Building Management System manages and global operational costs without loss of efficiency.
- Inter-company restaurant.
- 472 seats for 1,400 covers per day.
- Meal ordering service.
BAR / CAFETERIA
- A 62-seat bar/cafeteria located on the 1st floor including a snack/light meal service.
MEETING ROOMS AND CONFERENCE SPACE
- 4 flexible and modular private meeting rooms.
- Dedicated kitchen and à la carte menus.
- 108-place auditorium with reception and cloakroom.
- Fully-equipped workout room and gym floor.
- Dedicated staff and supervised classes.
CONCIERGERIE SERVICES AND BOUTIQUE
- Concierge providing access lifestyle services (hairdressing, massage, beauty treatments, dry-cleaning etc).
- 3 terraces accessible to all from either the restaurant or the cafeteria.
- Private terraces on the 8th floor.
AREAS AND PLANS
West Plaza office space design exceeds the user expectations in terms of flexibility and comfort. Optimized space combined with high qualitative technical installations, offer layout design freedom.