- Area: 12,000 sqm – 129,120 sq ft
Scéneo, an independent 12,000 sqm state-of-the-art office building with best-in-class environmental certifications. It is phase one of a three phase commercial development in the Bords de Seine business district in Bezons, France.
The development complements River Ouest, the ground-breaking 63,000 sqm award winning HRO office building, which launched Bezons as an international office headquarter location in the Paris region.
Phases two and three are slated for two additional Class A office buildings of 32,000 and 20,000 sqm, respectively.
- An independent office building at the foot of the “Pont de Bezons” T2 tram terminus.
- Contemporary high impact architecture by Skidmore Owings and Merrill and SRA.
- 12,000 sqm on Ground and 7 upper floors.
- A majestic atrium entrance.
- Contemporary building services: a restaurant and cafeteria with terraces situated on the 6th floor, a VIP club and an executive 7th
- The very latest building technology and installations, performance and flexibility.
- Certified BBC (low energy consumption), HQE and BREEAM “Excellent”.
- An executive floor with landscaped terraces.
- 176 basement parking spaces.
- Interior decoration: Alberto Pinto.