- Area: 22,000 sqm – 235,008 sq ft
City Gate, HRO’s latest office refurbishment project was originally built for Shell Oil and is recognized as the first skyscraper in Frankfurt. The property is a 28 storey office tower with 22,000sqm of office and retail space in the Nordend-West district of the inner city of Frankfurt. The building is well connected to the public transport system and is the gateway to the inner city from the west via the A66 and the north via the A661/Friedberger Landstrasse. The property’s height and location offer unobstructed 360° views of the Frankfurt skyline, and there is an attractive local infrastructure with retail and restaurants in the vicinity. HRO has launched a major renovation and rebranding of the property which will be completed in 2017. The property has been granted BREEAM – Very Good green building certification.
The significant tenants include the Federal State of Hessen UAS Administration, the Spanish Consulate and professional firms in the legal and insurance sector.
- An architectural landmark in Frankfurt as the first office tower
- Stunning, unparalleled views of Frankfurt’s skyline and surroundings.
- Trendy, hip area with attractive shops, gastronomy (Berger Strasse) in a young affluent community.
- Being refurbished in a contemporary style with substantial technical upgrades.
- New contemporary lobby designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill.
- New Sky-lounge and conference suites.
- Flexible office floors.
- 6,550sqm of offices available to lease on the upper floors
- 191 car spaces with 163 in the basements
- Excellent infrastructure via the arterial A66 and close proximity to two U-Bahn stations and trams
- Green Building Certification granted BREEAM – Very Good